Make sure none of your eligible reimbursements slip through the cracks!
AngleSearch is a tool that helps your providers maximize reimbursement by facilitating proper coding of the problem list, and identifying discrepancies, without adding to their workload. Some of it’s capabilities include:
- Simple problem search workflow guarantees ICD-10 codes that are always “billable”.
- Non-billable ICD-10 codes in the chart (that may have been added via other workflows) are identified directly in the problem list.
- Missing ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes are identified directly in the problem list.
- Correcting a missing or non-billable code is as simple as clicking on it.
- Medicare Advantage HCC weights can be displayed directly in the problem list (and appear as a warning if the problem has not been assessed in the current calendar year).
- Compound problems that require more than one ICD-10 code are added to the chart as a group.
- Automatic problem end dates are supported (and configurable by practice).
- The form can be opened directly by the user, or incorporated into custom problem list management workflows.
- Configurable decision support rules make it easy to keep common oversights from slipping through the cracks.
- Centricity EMR 9.8+ or CPS 12.0+
- Internet Explorer 10+
Request a demo today!